Tour Sites: Arikok National Park, the Natural Pool, the Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM (daily)
Price: $205 + 6% Tax per UTV (Max 2 persons per UTV)
Wear: Comfortable clothes, swimsuit underneath for Natural Pool, sturdy shoes, ha, sunscreen.
Included: Round-trip transportation from/to hotel, bottled water, dry snack, bandana, Arikok National Park entrance fee.
• After being picked up from your hotel in one of our comfortable motor coaches, you’ll arrive to the Fofoti office in Orange Plaza where you’ll finish off needed paperwork and pick up essential gear such as a bandana, googles and/or water shoes if desired.
• You’ll receive instructions on how to safely operate your personal UTV and then set out on a rough and rugged ride through Aruba’s Arikok National Park, which is critical habitat for many species of plants and animals. The park entrance fee is covered by Fofoti!
• Our first stop will be an amazing place hand-crafted by Mother Nature herself: Aruba’s Natural Pool, where you can take a refreshing dip protected from the rough surf of the eastern coast of the island by a ring of giant rocks.
• From there it’s a short ride to make a stop at the Natural Bridge, another incredible sight brought to you by Mother Nature.
• Then we’ll ride on to the next stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins for a photo op in the place where much of the island’s 3 million pounds of gold was processed during Aruba’s 100-year gold rush.
• The next stop is at the Alto Vista Chapel, the site of Aruba’s first Catholic church set on a hill that provides dramatic panoramic views in a very peaceful, tranquil setting.
• The final stop will be the California Lighthouse at the northern tip of the island with more breathtaking 360-degree views that provide the perfect ending to an adventure you’ll remember for years to come!
Tour Departs from Aruba hotels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I planned this excursion for our family of 4, and we weren’t really sure what to expect, but at the end I was getting accolades from everyone for picking the perfect excursion! Easy, but with just the right amount of thrill to keep our adrenaline pumping, the views were so amazing that at times we felt like it was a dream! We went in June, and it was a hot, dusty ride, but it was an absolute blast! This was a once in a lifetime experience and both of our kids (16 and 14) said they want to return to Aruba after they turn 18 so they can drive the UTVs. Jose and Patrick were great leaders and we felt safe with them at the front and back of our caravan. Wear sunscreen, sunglasses and wear close toed water shoes to get in and out of the natural pool (slick rocks). You will be dusty and filthy by the end (think Mad Max). I can’t say enough about this experience. It was incredible!
Our tour guide was Ewald and he was courteous and informative throughout the trip. Because Fofoti is a smaller company, our group was by far the smallest group that we saw at all stops during the day. The rain made our tour even more fun as we got to play a little in the mud. We are coming back with a large group in August and plan to book again with Fofoti and will be requesting Ewald.
Great time, you'll enjoy
Most exciting adventure ever. Thrilling ride, exquisite scenery. Would do this again in a heartbeat. 10/10 value!
Nail bitingly thrilling, beautiful scenery. This old bag 55 drove the UTV and not sure if it added or subtracted years of my life. Most pristine and gorgeous place I've ever seen - took my breath away. Guide was excellent. Never felt unsafe. Great value. Excursion went on and on. Do not hesitate to do this activity.
What a great experience. Will do again next time. Rubin our guide is a great person and I look forward to doing this again. A
Our UTV experience was Amazing and so much Fun! If you are looking for Adventure and seeing the Highlights of Aruba, I highly recommend this tour! Our tour Guide was Very Friendly and took Great care of us!
The tour was great! Only dissapointing part was the photo showed a different UTV then the one that was provided. I purposely researched to find ones that had a windshield. These ones did not. Overall still an amazing tour and our group soze was small so we were able to see a lot!
Once we got going it was a good tour. But the pick up was 30 minutes late and it took 20 minutes after arriving at the office to get going. We called several times and they said 10 minutes late then called after 15 minutes... they are on their way... etc. hey just give me the real time you'll be arriving.
Experience the wild side of Aruba in your Personal UTV – a 4×4 Off-road vehicle! Visit one of Aruba’s top natural attractions, the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Other attractions include the Arikok National Park, the Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Alto Vista Chapel and the California Lighthouse!