- No Bali trip would be complete without an island hop or two!
- Gili Trawangan is one of the most popular journeys to make from Bali, and for good reason: the sandy beaches and crystal clear waters are pure paradise. If you’re lucky, you’ll find turtle sightings while snorkelling offshore, plus there are plenty of affordable boat tours to the two neighbouring islands, Gili Meno and Gili Air.
- So, how to get there? Fast Boat Gilis are one of your best options for safety, comfort and speed.
-The journey takes just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Bali’s Padang Bai jetty, and you’ll enjoy views of the turquoise ocean en route. Better yet, we’ll pick you up from your accommodation in Bali for utmost ease and convenience. All you need to do is sit back, relax and await those unforgettable holiday memories…
Kuta, Seminyak, Airport, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud Central, Center Nusadua. An extra charge of 50K IDR applies from Ungasan, Nusa Dua, Canggu and Tanah Lot. For the return journey, pick-up is not included. Please check-in one hour before departure.
1 hour 30 minutes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The whole process was really confusing. There were two different pick up times requested and I never picked one or the other so had no idea what time I was getting picked up, no email listed to get in touch to find out. Also there are a few different option for ferry boats, this was on the low end, no AC and very crowded. You have to book your return ticket once you arrive on the island or the boat could sell out.
• Travel from Bali to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Gili Lombok with Bali’s most reputable ferry provider
• Includes return door-to-door boat tickets and pick-up from your Bali hotel or hostel
• Enjoy Gili Trawangan, famous for paradise beaches, sunset swings and abundant marine life