• Volcano: Enjoy the fresh weather and beautiful landscape. Mt. Batur status is still active,the first documented eruption in 1804 and the last eruption with huge lava in 1974.
• Ubud City: This place is so famous and popular for tourist, this district has an open view of the rice terrace, forest, paintings, sculptures, wood carvings, silver smith and culture
• Monkey Forest: This area is a monkey habitat and protected by local government. The sacred monkey forest is not only for tourist attraction but good for economic life of local people and for research conservation programs. The visitor can enjoy and take pictures with monkeys and the surrounding atmosphere.
• Rice Terrace Field: Subak is an irrigation system for water management which was developed around 9th century. Subak system works without a machine pump. The water is taken from the above mountain and flows downward to irrigate rice fields and also used for construction.
• Temple: This public temple one of the places for praying for Hinduism.Majority religion citizen live in Bali is Hindu (Tirta Empul Temple)
• Luwak Animal: Luwak animal is a famous animal and contribute significantly to the production to coffee.
• Spa & Treatment: After finished Tour relax with Spa Treatment for 2 hours. You can enjoy type of massage like Traditional Balinese massage and Javanese body scrub.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Bali hotels and villas in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Kerobokan,Jimbaran,Sanur,Uluwatu,Ubud or Nusa Dua Area
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The tour has been really interesting: the guide was super nice and well prepared, the spots where we have been where simply amazing and the spa at the end was the perfect conclusion of a super day!
Super organization and punctuality with the pick up from the hotel and the return!
I suggest it 100%!
This tour was the most informative tour thanks to our guide, Mr Made, who told us a lot of things about the balinese culture, religion and way of life. We really enjoyed this tour!
The stops at the local handcraft shops were great, we had the chance to buy some hq souvenirs at a great price. The monkey forest was like an unbelievable walk in the jungle, the rice terraces were amazing and the holly spring temple had a very sacred feeling.
We finished the day with a 2 hour spa, including a full body massage and a nice bath. What a day... :D
I was skeptical and initially didn't want to go on this tour that my girlfriend had me set up. I'm glad I was proven wrong. Dedy and Edy were the most incredible, attentive tour guides for the entire day. They were in the lobby at 9am and had us back to the lobby at around 9:30pm. For the price, the amount of time we spent (12 hours?!?!), distance traveled, amount of culture we got to experience and massages- it would be silly not to do this.
Fantastic tour and great guide we would recommend to anyone. Only thing we didn’t like was the buffet lunch at Mt Batur. Overpriced for the food you got and most of it was cold.
I cannot say enough about how much fun we had on this day. Our driver Eddy was the absolute best! The experience was so wonderful because it was so personal. When Eddy arrived to our hotel, we were confused because we were under the impression that it was a group tour, but no-- the entire day we had Eddy to ourselves and so we were able to get to know him so well and he was so insightful about Bali in general. Friendly to talk to, very accomodating, and took us to all of the sites. And because it was so personal, we got to decide which sites we wanted to dedicate the most or least time to. We felt like we got to see the best of Bali in a day. 10/10 would recommend this tour, and you CAN'T beat the value. Thank you Eddy :)
It was a long but fantastic day! We saw so many things around the island and our tour guide was super. He had very good English and a great sense of humour along with lots of information about the places we visited. We definitely recommend to anyone who wants to see more of Bali.
This was another memorable trip for us and our tour guide was an incredible host. It was a long but an enjoyable day ending with the 2hr Balinese spa treatment. I would recommend this tour to anyone going to Bali.
This was a perfect excursion with our teenage sons. We had a wonderful tour guide who was informative and so very sweet. It was a great way to spend the day seeing Bali. We were on the moving seeing as much as posssible and capped the day with a spa treatment.
Very good and pleasant guide. He had an answer to all our questions. Monkey forest was the best! Nicely organisted tour
Our driver and guide did a good job explaining all the sites we went too. Just be aware that entrance prices to sites are not included. Great massage!
Full-day Tour visit Volcano, Ubud City, Monkey Forest, Terrace Rice Field, Tampak siring temple of Hindu, Luwak Animal,and more.We will finish the tour continued with Spa & Treatment (Balinese Therapist).