The Greater New York City of five boroughs includes Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, and our favorite place in the world – a multi-cultural spot right across the East River that can easily fill up a half or whole day’s worth of adventure – Brooklyn! A driving tour of Brooklyn offers a more expansive and focused experience on any selection of Brooklyn neighborhoods. Here's what you can see on a 4, 5, or 6-hour Driving tour of Brooklyn:
• DUMBO - Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass – an industrial neighborhood turned boutique and chic.
• Brooklyn Heights, the crown-jewel of Brownstone Brooklyn.
• Park Slope & around Prospect Park
• Industrial / Bohemian Gowanus
• Caribbean Crown Heights
• Italian Carroll Gardens
• African-American Bedford-Stuyvesant
• Russian Brighton Beach
• Coney Island
• The Levys' very own Victorian Ditmas Park!
• Hasidic, Hispanic & Hipster Williamsburg
• Street-Art strewn BushwickNumber of neighborhoods dependent on time, traffic and interest.
Your guide can arrange pick-up at your NYC hotel or agreed upon central meeting point
9:00am or 1:00pm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Let our engaging, entertaining, educational and energetic NYC tour guides show you how wonderful and wonderfully diverse Brooklyn is on our 4, 5, or 6-hour chauffeured Escalade tour of Kings County. From classic sights like the Brooklyn Bridge to the brand new Brooklyn Bridge Park & DUMBO to overlooked neighborhood gems like Crown Heights and Bedford-Stuyvesant, you'll see why 2.6 million people are proud to call Brooklyn home!