Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
• Hotel Pick up (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
• 120 minutes cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area.
• Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
• Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
• International buffet dinner with BBQ items
• Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
• Open air upper deck and fully air conditioned lower deck
• Hotel Drop off (If Sharing/Private Transfer option selected)
08 30 pm
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.