Depart from your Hotel in the afternoon for a thrilling desert drive in 4x4 vehicle on a 6 to 7-hour tour with your friendly and experienced Safari guide
• Big Red Adventure Tours, Hatta Road, Sharjah, UAE Sharjah, UAE - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
• OffRoad-Zone, 8 B St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
• Dune Bashing in Dubai Safari, Citadel Tower Business bay - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Arabian Expedition Tourism LLC, Office 5, Block R/23 Cluster France - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Top 7 Dubai Tours, Rigga Road, Royal Plaza Bldg, Deira - Dubai, Dubai 43821 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Desert Tours, Al Fahidi Souk, Al Fahidi Area - دبي - United Arab Emirates
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotel. Drop off to any centrally located Dubai hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Contact your local tour operator at least 12 hours prior to tour schedule to ensure a timely pickup. .
Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for any updates
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Approximate Pick up timings :
Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pm
Summer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pm
Summer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4 pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.
Dubai Port Rashid, Al Mina Road
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a fantastic time on our trip out to the desert, much laughter was had by all... The BBQ dinner was not brilliant, but the show was amazing. Our driver Naveed looked after us all very safely
Thank you for our excellent trip
very good and great service
Desert safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. The tour continues with other activities at the campsite such as a camel ride.
Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are photographs in local costume, Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble). A souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert. A sumptuous BBQ dinner and Arabic dishes will be served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with a graceful Belly Dancer and a superb Tanoura Dance.