Treat yourself - and those you're with - to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. From these dizzying heights, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life. With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a true bucket list experience.
Burj Khalifa is an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Though spectacular from the outside, when seen from the observation deck of the 124th floor it takes on a whole new significance.
If you're looking to have a truly remarkable experience in Dubai (and why wouldn't you be?) then make sure you take your opportunity to get inside the Burj. These tickets get you to step into an elevator that transports you nearly 452 m up above the earth's surface, to the 124th floor.
You'll get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight, to dusky twilight, to dark - when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. Photographers call this time of day 'magic hour'. You'll definitely be feeling the magic as the sun goes down on the 'City of Gold' and the desert that engulfs it.
The Dubai Frame is Dubai’s newest architectural marvel and opened on 1st January 2018. The building itself is an architectural marvel constructed to resemble a patterned picture frame, but the main idea behind the Dubai Frame is to offer its visitors an opportunity to visually frame the transition between old and new Dubai. Visiting the museum on the ground floor of the frame allows you to dive into Dubai’s transformation from a humble fishing village into a sprawling metropolis. The bridge connecting the two towers has a glass section that offers 360-degree views of the surrounding city from a height of 150 meters above ground level. This view is strategically located to offer viewers of both old and new Dubai.
Booking this ticket offers you the convenience of pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.You will experience Burj Khalifa & your visit to the Dubai Frame, you will be picked up in the morning and taken for Burj Khalifa and than to the Dubai Frame. Once there, you will be allowed to visit all the levels of the Frame starting with the museum on the ground floor. The museum contains an exhibit that displays the transformation of Dubai to its current lavish metropolitan state. After this, you can access the bridge that connects the two towers of the Frame, for a 360-degree bird’s eye view of the surrounding city that includes views of both old and new Dubai. At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Your Hotel or Any Accommodation In Dubai.
3 to 4 hours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
• In the morning your Pick up will done from your Hotel for Both the Tours.
• Then you will be taken to 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa.
• Then you will take the world's fastest elevator waaaay up and get incredible views of the desert beyond.
• This architectural marvel towers over the whole desert and, while beautiful from the outside, is absolutely spectacular when seen from the observation deck, 452 m up.
• Then you will be taken to The Dubai Frame which is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. The Frame opened in January 2018 .This architecture is "the biggest picture frame on the planet". The Dubai Frame is created out of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete. It is positioned in such a way that representative landmarks of modern Dubai can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can as well view older parts of the city.