Visiting Uluwatu temple the place for the perfect sunset while you are watching the sacred Kecak Fire Dance. The temple located at the southern part of Bali facing the wide Indian Ocean. The temple itself stands at the very edge cliff give a perfect view combined with the clear wave under the rock. This tour will be started to visit Pandawa beach, Dreamland beach, Labuan Sait beach, Padang-Padang beach, Uluwatu temple and dinner at jimbaran bay.
• At 10:00am depart from your hotel
• Visit Pandawa beach to see wonderful landscape with a nice shaping rock as the wall of the way to the hidden beach. You can enjoy the beach for a while by canoeing, swimming or might be just laying down on the sand.
• Next we will visit dreamland beach, a paradise for the surfer as it has a good wave and very clean border by a wonderful cliff. The white sandy beach will always attract you to picture it.
• Then we stop at Labuan Sait beach, it will be nice to swim here as the water will be a bit warm and relaxing.
• After that visiting the most popular beach as the place for the best seller “eat pray love” movie starring by Julia Robert. You should walk on a view steps down because the beach is hidden under the cliff.
• At the end road we will enjoy the stunning view of Uluwatu temple with the sunset as the background. Watching sacred kecak fire dance will give you an unforgettable experience.
• The trip will come to the last stop at Jimbaran Bay the place for the famous seafood restaurant by the beach while enjoying the sparkling light of the airport. Eat on the sand facing to the ocean will give such a new experience.
Your Bali Hotel
Full day tour at 10.00 am Half day tour at 14.00 pm
8 to 10 hours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
AMAZING!! Our driver ( can't find his name) was attentive and full of information. From Padawan beach to Dreamland Beach and Padang Padang , which was our fave. Uluwatu Temple is a MUST see and the Kecak fire dance amazing. Our dinner was fabulous!!! Highly recommend this tour. Worth the small $$
It was an amazing tour which included few beaches and Uluwatu temple.
But the highlighting point in this trip was tour guide / drive who was soo helpful and provided us all the information we required to explore Bali. He really made our trip memorable. # special thanx Gede Wiratama.
Amazing tour with an excellent guide, very friendly and he could tell us a lot about the Balinese culture and the island! Can only recommend this tour!
This was brilliant. Our guide was amazingly adaptable to where we wanted to go because of time constraints due to Arrival and departure times of our boat. We were met at the time agreed and saw far more than we would have with the organised trips by the ships company. we were also returned to the ship well within time. Our guide was also excellent with his knowledge of the English language and gave us a good insight into his life on the island. Could not have asked for more.
I was travelling in Bali on my own and most viator tours had a minimum of two people per booking, however, this tour allowed single bookings too, so I went for it. The tour claimed to be flexible, so I asked for a few changes, which were done for me painlessly. Staff were very helpful and kind. I asked to be picked up from Ubud and dropped off in Nusa Dua to save on transfer fees, which they did for me for no charge. I also asked for the tour to start at 12pm instead of 9am. My driver, Wayan Suardika, was very kind and arrived promptly. I asked him many questions about Bali, which he kindly answered for me. He didn't take me to any hard sell shops, which was great, as many other reviews of other tours on viator were complaining about this. He took me to a few great beaches, one from the movie Eat,Pray,Love before arriving at the beautiful Uluwatu temple. I didn't want to take part in the seafood dinner, since I am vegan, so we missed that out. He always gave me plenty of time to take pictures and never rushed me. The car was comfortable and air-conditioned. I highly recommend this tour, especially to those who like to mix and match and need flexibility.
We aren't surfers so the beaches were a bit boring, but the traditional Kecak dance at sunset, at the Uluwatu temple couldn't be beat.
Enjoying the journey to visit the best beaches in Bali which are mostly located at the southern side of this island. Experience your life to see the Sacred Kecak Fire Dance while watching the perfect sunset of Uluwatu Temple. A romantic place to enjoy the evening after visiting the beaches on the day time.