This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little India Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
6pm - 6,30pm The English speaking Tour Coordinator will fetch you from your hotel for a stroll through Little India - a place specially dedicated for the Indian Community with a colorful maze of shops selling textiles, Indian traditional goods and restaurants serving various Indian foods. You will have Roti Canai, Vadai as light snacks. See firsthand how kneaded flour is flung into the air for a perfect bake. Followed by "teh tarik" (pulled tea). The Tour Coordinator will give full explanation at the scene.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
You will be driven through Independent Square - a landmark tourist spot. Take a cool walk through a food haven where you will experience a food spree of Chinese and Malay Cuisine.
All of this will be washed down with complimentary chilled beers.
1 Big Bottle per person.
Return transfer to hotel arriving approx. 10pm. End of tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Overview : Malaysian food is a fusion of 3 main ethnic groups - the Malays, Chinese and Indians. Sample various delicious cuisine as the experienced guide takes you on a food adventure.
We have added the sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur City.
What to expect :
* Daily departures on Shared basis
* Return complimentary transfers from your hotel reception within Kuala Lumpur.
* A leisurely walk through fresh market, food havens, KL City.
* Our English speaking Chauffeur-Guides are awesome on courtesy and knowledge. Hence awarded the Certificate of Service Excellence by tripadvisor.
* This is an exclusive tour and not meant for tourists with dietary allergies, vegetarians.
* This is a Non Halal Tour
* Includes all fees meals. and beers.