This is a typical itinerary for this product
Both beginner & experienced cook will enjoy the specially designed class format. You will be able to learn about the Malaysian kitchen at your own pace and enjoy the fun together with your friends or family!
• We begin each session by taking you to a traditional Malaysian wet market inclusive an authentic breakfast.
• Following the introduction, it’s time for a totally hands-on, step-by-step cooking lesson in our cooking school at your own kitchen station. The instructors will show you how to mix the ingredients and use the utensils correctly.
• Learn interesting stories about Malaysian food culture, ingredients & herbs.
• Cook up authentic local favourites like Char Koay Teow, Nasi Lamak, Roti Chanai (to mention only a few) using fresh local ingredients.
• Make friends with our fun-loving local culinary instructors & the other guests.
• Enjoy your own creations during lunch in our traditional Malay wooden house.
• Complete the whole cultural experience with communal dining, great conversations and unforgettable memories.
Tour end & drop-off to your hotel with unforgettable memories.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Asni Tours & Travels, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Traveler pickup is offered
6 to 7 hours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Are you looking for something different - an off the road experience during your visit or stay in Malaysia? Then immerse yourself in a cultural Malaysian experience you won’t forget, and try one of the hands on cooking classes.
You will have lots of hands-on fun together, learning how to cook up three authentic Malaysian dishes under the guidance of friendly instructors during a three hour cooking class.