During this tour you’ll have a chance to visit a wooden fortress – residence of ancient Russian dukes, which has become a very special place. It’s a combination of classic ancient Russian architectural style and a flea market full of souvenirs you might want to take with you home! The three hours of the tour will just fly by as you’ll be admiring wooden ornaments, tasting the most famous Russian hard drink at Izmailovo Vodka museum and picking souvenirs at the flea market!
To see during IZMAILOVO KREMLIN TOUR:
• Izmailovo Kremlin – ancient wooden fortress of Russian knyazs’;
• Vodka museum – discover more about the Russian hard drink!
• Flea market – the widest range of souvenirs and antique and the lowest prices in Moscow!
• Silver-Grape pond – where Peter the Great was raised;
• Saint Nicholas’ church – tallest wooden temple in Moscow.
• three-hour tour with a friendly knowledgeable guide, who will bargain for you at the flea market!
• hotel pick-up and drop-off by foot
• flexible starting time
• customizable itinerary (bring to notice: flea market is the best to visit before 4 p.m.)
• food and drinks
Centrally located Moscow hotels or other prearranged places
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
The life of monarchs of the Russian Empire have always fired the imagination of foreigners. What is it like to be a Russian czar? We invite you to find out more about the history of Russian monarchs and visit czars’ land in Izmaylovo. During Izmailovo Kremlin tour you will see the famous countryside residence with rare pieces of architecture telling you about glorious Russian history and the time preceding Peter the Great’s reforms.The tour lasts 3 hours. It will be conducted by a local guide.