We will meet you at the airport with your name sign and take you to the city center. At the end of the tour you will be escorted by us back to the airport.
This tour involves using public transport (Aeroexpress train and metro). Aeroexpress train is the most convenient and the quickest way to get to the city. Train leaves every 30 minutes. Using this train and metro, you will avoid Moscow’s heavy traffic and be on time to catch your flight.Itinerary:
– We will meet you at the airport with your name sign near the exit gates.
– Aeroexpress train to Moscow citycenter.
– Metro tour
– Tverskaya street – main street of Moscow (40min)
including visit to Eliseevsky grocery store ( attracts visitors not only with delicacies but also with exquisite interiors and unique decoration. Entering this grocery store you feel like a guest at the reception in a rich palace)
– Historical center of Moscow (40 min)
State Duma building, Bolshoi Theater building, KGB building, Square of the Revolution.
– Red Square ( 1h)
St. Basil Cathedral, Lenin’s tomb, Kazanskyi cathedral, GUM – famous shopping mall (former State Department Store), lunch stop in GUM – Try Russian baked potatoes or traditional Russian pancakes or have lunch in a traditional Russian dinning on the 3d floor of GUM. Very reasonable prices (10-15 USD per person)
– Changing of the guards + Alexandrovsky garden (20min)
– Kremlin, Armoury museum – upon request
– Arbat street – pedestrian street with artists, musicians, souvenirs, cafes.
– Back to Aeroexpress train station
upon fligt arrival to Moscow airport
4 to 12 hours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Do you have to change planes in Moscow and spend several hours at the airport killing time and getting bored? We would like to offer you a Layover Tour where you will be able to see the highlights of the capital and also taste Russian cuisine.