Pick our bestselling tour to relax during a comfortable car ride over (or walk across) the most legendary and fascinating attractions of Moscow. You’ll be picked up at your hotel or apartment to see the heart of Moscow and walk around the most picturesque places. You’ll see Kremlin from the outside, walk across the Red Square and observe Saint Basil’s cathedral, go to Swamp aisle and Vodootvodny channel to see a mindblowing piece of modern sculpture art. We’ll have a walk around the cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the main Slavic temple of Russia and take best shots at Patriarchy pedestrian bridge. Aftterwards, the tour will continue through Gogolevski boulevard to see New Arbat avenue and legendary Arbat street, Stalinist Skyskrapers, Moscow City business center and the Victory Park. After the tour you’ll be taken back safe and satisfied!
What to see during the MOSCOW NIGHT TOUR:
• Red square and Saint Basil’s cathedral – explore the main square of the country and see the most famous and picturesque cathedral of Moscow;
• Swamp square and Vodootvodny channel – explore a controversial but a very deep monument;
• The cathedral of Christ the Saviour and Patriarchy pedestrian bridge – the largest Christian temple and one of beautiful pedestrian bridges of the city;
• New Arbat and Arbat street – two parallel streets with pretty similar names but richly different contents;
• The Stalinist skyscrapers – discover more about Stalin’s architectural ambitions;
• Moscow City skyscrapers – the famous but still amazing never-ending construction;
• Victory Park – a park full of war-time spirit and Russian army’s glory.
• a comfortable car with gas cost included
• 4-hours tour
• expert local guide/driver
• pick-up and drop-off by car or by foot
• up to 4 persons (by car)
• food and drinks
Any prearranged location.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Nighttime is the right moment to see a lot more of Moscow. It’s general restless rush with its daytime traffic jams and immense crowds are left behind, giving the way to the magical ambience of highlighted giant streets and constructions. Choose the Moscow night tour to discover the mindblowing views of the Russian capital under favour of the darkness! The tour lasts 4 hours and is condected by our local professional guide\driver.