Your tour will include over 15 different food and drink tastings!
Your guide is the real foodie, who have made his goal to introduce visitors to the Moscow local food scene.
This Food walking tour will take you down small alleys of the historical city center with a local Moscow guide.
You will find the best food spots in town on a 3-hour small-group Moscow Food Walking Tour!
Do it on your 1st or 2nd day at the Russian capital, because this small-group food tour is the best way to understand Moscow like a local.
You will try classic local breakfast tasting, than we will continue with abundant market tastings, will visit the oldest monastery in Moscow (XIV century) and try something there and will finish with lunch at a trendy local dumplings cafe and Moscow-style coffee.
Step off the beaten track and enjoy a unique experience to allow awaken your senses!
The highlights may include:
- Modern Farmers joint breakfast tasting
- Artisan market experience
- Extraordinary tasty Caucasian Deli
- Authentic eatery (refectory) at XIV century monastery
- Lunch with Delicious Pelmeni at the Best Moscow dumplings place
- Organic food store
- Secret Coffee place
Tsvetnoy Blvd, 17, Moskva, Russia, 127051
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Are you looking for the best food tour in Moscow? Ready to taste local unique flavours?
Sample local dishes on a 3-hour food and walking tour through Moscow. Led by a local guide, stroll through the city’s historic streets, tasting local Moscow specialties.
Embark on this local food adventure in Moscow that offers an excellent introduction to Russian and Moscow regional cuisine.
• 3-hour Food Walk of Moscow
• All-inclusive tour with Lunch
• Enjoy up to 15 different tastings
• Stops to taste local products at the market and specialty shops
• Explore the local streets and Moscow oldest monastery with an experienced guide
• Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalised experience
• Choice of morning or afternoon departure
more photos on our insta/g/ram @moscowwithlocals