During this walking tour we’ll visit all the famous fancy spots of Moscow in two days! The first day is presented by KREMLIN AND RED SQUARE TOUR. By the way, in the evening of the first day you might want to follow some recommendations by our expert guides on the best Moscow restaurants, bars or other attractive places to visit.
The second day will start with seeing the best stations of the Moscow underground. In this part of the tour you will visit Novokuznetskaya, Teatralnaya, Kievskaya, Kropotkinskaya and Park Pobedy metro stations. Besides, Park Pobedy is the deepest metro station in Moscow! Afterwards, you’ll be taken to a quiet but fabulous Swamp island and have a walk alongside Vodootvodny channel which will end near the cathedral of Christ the Saviour – the main slaviс church of Russia. Later, we’ll proceed to Arbat street through Gogolevski boulevard to taste some really delicious Russian food and have some rest. The rest of the day we’ll spend in the Victory Park – a place full of history and spirit. We guarantee you won’t regret picking this tour!
To visit during the tour TOTAL EXPERIENCE MOSCOW TOUR:
• Alexander’s garden – a beautiful park under the Kremlin walls;
• Kremlin – no description needed, you’ll be astonished, we promise;
• Red Square – a famous hotspot, which is not red by color;
• Zaryadie – a brand new fancy park built instead of the demolished biggest hotel in the world;
• Best metro stations – underground Moscow city;
• Swamp island – Vodootvodny channel from one side – Moskva river from the other;
• Cathedral of Christ the Saviour – a Christian temple with a heartrending history;
• Gogolevsky boulevard – a beautiful part of Moscow Boulevard ring;
• Arbat street – a street so fancy that all Russian cities have one;
• Victory park – the deepest metro station and a huge park devoted to wartime.
• two five-hour Moscow tours with a friendly knowledgeable guide
• hotel pick-up and drop-off by foot both days
• flexible starting time both days
• customizable itinerary both days (bring to notice: Kremlin is open 10:00 – 17:00, Thursday excluded)
• entrance fees to Saint Basil’s cathedral (approximately 13€ per person)
• entrance fees to Kremlin and the cathedrals (approximately 7€ per person)
• entrance fees to the museum of the WWII (approximately 7€ per person)
• entrance fees to the exhibition of war-time military machinery (approximately 7€ per person)
• food and drinks
Centrally located hotels and other prearranged places
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
One of our bestselling Moscow tours will provide you a chance to cover all the fanciest Moscow hotspots in 2 days! You’ll see Kremlin, Alexander’s garden, Red square and Zaryadie park on the first day. On the second day you’ll explore Swamp square, most beautiful metro stations, Vodootvodny channel, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Boulevard ring, Old Arbat Street and the Victory park as a final point. Besides, both days itineraries are customizable, so we can ajust them to suit your expectations. The tour lasts 5 hours each day and is conducted by our local professional guide.