This tour is a good opportunity to discover the underground beauties of Moscow! We’ll start at your hotel or apartment to go to the nearest metro station – the starting point of the tour. Among the subterranean soviet palaces, we’ll visit Mayakovskaya, Kropotkinskaya, Kievskaya, Teatralnaya, Novokuznetskaya, Ploshad Revolutsii, Park Pobedy and others. Find out more about why there is wet sawdust and no trash bins in Moscow underground and learn about secret Metro-2 project!
What to see during MOSCOW METRO TOUR:
• Kievskaya – devoted to the friendship of Russian and Ukrainian people;
• Ploshad Revolutsii – a station or a sculpture museup – it’s up to you to decide!
• Novokuznetskaya – built during WWII and filled with war-time art;
• Park Pobedy – the deepest and the coldest station in Moscow metro!
• And other beautiful stations!
• 3-hour tour with our expert guide
• metro tickets (keep it as a souvenir!)
• pick up and drop off at your hotel or apartment by foot
• flexible starting time
Centrally located hotels and other prearranged places
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
One can hardly be surprised by a metropolitan these days, there is one in almost every big city of any country. But when it comes to Moscow – the most beautiful subway in the world is worth visiting, no doubt! During Moscow metro tour you’ll see a dozen of most beautiful metro stations built in different time, including before, during and after the second World War. This tour lasts 3 hours and is conducted by our professional local guide!