This tour will last 5 unforgettable hours. We’ll start from VDNKH, which stands for All-Union Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy to explore gorgeous Soviet architecture, visit several pavilions to find out more about USSR’s and Russian achievements in astronautic industry. Afterwards, we’ll head for Ostankinskaya television tower to admire Moscow’s amenities from a dizzy altitude. Moreover, if you get hungry during the tour, you’ll be able to have a lunch in the 7-th Heaven restaurant inside Ostankinskaya tower. In a nutshell, the USSR tour is the best way to feel Soviet ambiens in modern Moscow!
What to see during VDNKH AND OSTANKINO TOWER TOUR:
• Famous «Worker and a collective farmer» monument – pride of Soviet heritage;
• «Conquerors of space» monument – a large stele made of titan with an interesting history;
• Beautiful Soviet exhibition pavilions – all different but all impressive;
• Fountain ensemble «Friendship of Nations» — as rich as the Soviet Union used to be;
• Exhibition «Outer space» — find out more about Russian astronautic industry and machinery;
• Ostankinskaya tower and «7th Heaven» restaurant – tallest building of Russia and the restaurant at the highest altitude.
• 5-hour tour with an expert local guide
• pick up and drop off by foot or by car at your hotel or apartment
• flexible starting time
• tickets to Ostankinskaya tower
• tickets to the exhibition «Cosmic space»
Centrally located hotels and other prearranged places
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
This tour will show you why so many Russians miss Soviet era. VDNKh exhibitional park and tallest tower in Russia — both built in USSR — will be our places of interest. The tour lasts 5 hours and conducted by our professional local guide - walking or by car!