While you cruise, your knowledgeable tour guide acts as part entertainer and part historian, bringing the city's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. You will discover the secrets of New York City as you sail around Manhattan Island, and see three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the five boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. In the summer opt for the VIP package upgrade that includes a lunch (Options include Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink) at North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Pier 83, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We took the Circle Line boat tour around NYC and the 5 Burroughs. It was wonderful. We learned about everything we saw. The guide was knowledgeable and had a great personality. I highly recommend this 2-1/2 hr. tour.
This was our first trip to NY and we felt it was the best way to see the city! NY can be very overwhelming and this let you see the city from a bit off. You could see everything so much better because you weren't right on top of the city. We took the 2.5 hour cruise and loved it! Arrive an hour early like suggested to get the best seats.
Born and raised in Queens, I likely took this ride 30-some years ago. Still great! And my guess is that if it is good for a New Yorker, out-of-towners should love it too.
Great way to see Manhattan. Only issue was having a hard time hearing the guide. Between people talking and maybe low volume.
Nice, leisurely way to view many of the sites of New York while sipping a cocktail. Makes for a good overview.
Great trip and lots of information provided by the guide. The ship was clean and the staff members were very pleasant.
Narrator was excellent.Knew all the landmarks ,history and story behind them added a lot of meaning to buildings I've seen before or heard about. Want to do again the next time we're in the city
Thx Manhattan Island Cruse was a terrific way to have a full view and experience the city in a whole new way!
The tour director was great. The sights were better than expected.
The food was much too costly. $17 for a sandwich and $4.25 for water was ridiculous.
1) We were told that we were to show up early as we needed to exchange our printed tickets for boarding passes. Turned out not to be true. It was an extremely hot day so we then had a lot of time to wait and one of the workers said we could sit at one of the tables with umbrellas located on the pier.
2) We weren't told to stand on a separate line, etc. as we had premium reservations and the 4 of us - all adults - did not sit together. We were on the same line with everyone else.
3) The high prices on the menu were not acceptable. The roll was soggy. This is NY. We know how deli sandwiches should be made. Our guests from London paid for the lunch and the guy did not receive his $8 change which I had to go ask for at the end of the cruise. Our guest then gave that as a tip to the tour guide.
1) The 2 1/2 cruise was loved by the 4 of us! We had been on previous Circle Line cruises and I chose this 2 1/2 cruise to orient our London guests to Manhattan, its boroughs and surrounding areas.
2) The tour guide was very knowledgeable with tons of info. A little bit more quiet time would make the tour super great.
3) The ship was smooth sailing the views were super spectacular!
Sit back and unwind on a relaxing two and a half hour cruise around Manhattan Island. You'll see all the sights on the only New York cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan in its entirety.