This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Sightseeing New York Cruises, 455 12th Ave Pier 78 at 38th Street, New York City, NY 10018-1021
Head to Pier 78 on the west side of Manhattan to board your morning or afternoon cruise around the lower part of Manhattan. Kick back in the climate-controlled indoor seating area, or take in unobstructed views from the boat's observation deck.
Cruise down the Hudson River into Manhattan Harbor, then up the East River to midtown before looping back. Along the way, keep your camera ready for spectacular photo ops of New York's many world-famous skyscrapers and bridges. See a variety of New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, South Street Seaport, Chrysler Bridge and United Nations.
Throughout your cruise, listen to entertaining and informative onboard narration providing history and fun facts about New York City and its best-known sights. Your 1.5-hour Manhattan cruise ends at Pier 78.
Choose an optional upgrade to include one or three attraction tickets from the list below.
Upgrade to choose from the following attractions:
• LOL Comedy Club
• Luna Park
• Madame Tussauds Gold Ticket
• National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
• One World Observatory
• Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square
• The TOUR
• The RIDE
• The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
• 9/11 Memorial & Museum
• 9/11 Tribute Museum
• American Museum of Natural History
• Brooklyn Historical Society
• Brooklyn Botanical Garden & Brooklyn Museum Combo Set
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
• Guggenheim Museum
• International Center of Photography
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
• Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Cloisters, The MET Breuer
• Museum of Modern Art (closed for renovation June 16 to October 21, 2019)
• MoMA PS1
• Museum of the City of New York
• Museum of Jewish Heritage
• New York Botanical Garden
• New York Historical Society
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• CitySightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
• CitySightseeing New York Skyline Cruise
• Manhattan by Sail – Clipper City Daytime Statue Sail
• RIB New York – High Speed Harbor Tour
• Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island
Tours and Transportation
• Alternative New York Street Art Tour
• Bike and Roll – 2 Hour Bike Rental
• Bike and Roll Inside Central Park Tour
• Broadway Walking Tour
• Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: Inside Industry Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: World War II Tour
• Central Park TV & Movie Tour
• Chassidic Walking Tour
• City CoPilot: NYC Luggage Storage
• Fancy Apple 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
• Greenwich Village Tour
• Harlem Gospel Experience Tour
• High Line, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
• Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
• Macy’s Historic Tour
• Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
• NYC Gospel Walking Tour
• NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• Secrets of Brooklyn: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of New York: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
• Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
• Street Art Workshop
• The Radio City Stage Door Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Walking Tour
• Tour Central Park 12 Hour Bike Rental
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 50th Street
• Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Buca di Beppo
• Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
• Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Planet Hollywood
*Choice of options is subject to change
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Loved everything about this tour, great views!
Worth every penny. Very informative but not overwhelming.
The best way to see the Statue of Liberty and the tower blocks of New York, very informative guide during the trip.
Excellent cruise and commentary.
We loved this tour. It was our first morning in NYC and was a great way to see many of the sights and gain our bearings of the city. Nadia was the host ands she was awesome! So knowledgeable and entertaining. It was great that we could also get off at the 9/11 Memorial. Thank you, would definitely recommend.
The cruise was nice worth the price I paid 20 a person approx but hard to hear the person doing the commentary, I actually could not hear her at all. Other than that it was very enjoyable and nice!
This was an easy way to see the Statue of Liberty and lower Manhattan without walking all over the place. Only bad part was the weather was terrible...fog and light rain...and cold! Boat was nice and warm though. You can get off at stops...like the World Trade Center Memorial and get back on later. Watch the times so you don't miss the next boat. Jacob did a nice job narrating the trip.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
IT WAS NICE BATHROOM WAS EXTREMELY HOT
Admire New York's famous skyline and iconic sights from the water on this morning or afternoon cruise. See top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and United Nations, and learn more about the city and its landmarks from engaging commentary. This scenic, relaxing cruise is the perfect way to take a break from the hectic pace of Manhattan.