Begin your tour at a conveniently located bus stop near to your hotel and set out to explore the spectacular sights of Paris. Select between four interconnected tour routes and use your 1- or 2-day ticket on any of them. Choose the Blue route to see iconic attractions like the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triumph and the Eiffel Tower. Opt for an alternative experience with the Red route and see elaborate structures like the Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and Grands Boulevards. Each route lasts between 1 and 2 hours and buses depart every 10, 15, 20, 25 or 35 minutes depending on the route selected. Please see the Itinerary section below for a detailed list of stops serviced on each route.
1. Auber - Visitor centre 13 rue Auber
2. Opéra - 49 av. de l’Opéra
3. Palais Royal - Comédie Française - 3, avenue de l’Opéra
4. Louvre - Pl. du Carrousel
5. Pont Neuf - Quai des Orfeves - Face au 64, quai des Orfeves
6. Notre Dame - Face Cathédrale Notre Dame
7. Musée d'Orsay - 8, quai Anatole France
8. Concorde - 12 place de la Concorde
9. Champs Elysées - Grand Palais - 14 av. des Champs-Élysées
10. Champs Elysées - Disney Store - 60 av. des Champs-Élysées
11. Champs Elysées - Georges V - 116 av. des Champs-Élysées
12. Arc de Triomphe - Étoile - 4, av Kléber
13. Trocadéro - 112, av Kléber
14. Alma Bateaux Mouches - 1, av du Président Wilson
15. Tour Eiffel - 11 Avenue Suffren
16. Vauban - 2, av. de Tourville
17. Invalides - Pl. des Invalides
18. Concorde - Royale - 4 rue Royale
19. Madeleine - 18, place de la Madeleine
6. Notre Dame – Opposite Notre Dame Cathédral
40. Notre Dame - Quartier Latin
41. Luxembourg-Panthéon - 4 place Edmond Rostand
42. Port Royal - 20 avenue de l'Observatoire
43. Montparnasse - Place du 18 Juin 1940
44. St Germain-des-Prés - 147 Bd St-Germain
45. Pont de Sully - Ile St Louis
46. Bastille - Rue St Antoine
47. Hotel de Ville
1. Haussmann - Opéra - Visitor Centre Auber - 13 rue Auber
30. Trinité - 32, rue Mogador
31. Moulin Rouge - 59 boulevard de Clichy
32. Montmartre - Sacré Coeur - 68 bd de Rochechouart
33. Gare du Nord - 21 rue de Dunkerque
34. Gare de l’Est - 129, rue du Faubourg St-Martin
35. République - Opposite 11 bd Saint-Martin
36. Bonne-Nouvelle-Grand Rex - 36 boulevard de Bonne-Nouvelle
37. Grands Boulevards - Hard Rock Café - 16 bd Montmartre
You may board the bus at any one of the stops around the city
Blue Line From stop 1 April to October: Every 8 minutes from 9.30am to 9.30pm. Last departure: 8pm November to March: Every 15 minutes from 9:30am to 7:45pm.
From stop 6 April to October: Every 8 minutes from 9.30am to 9pm. Last departure: 7.30pm November to March: Every 15 minutes from 9:30am to 6:50pm
From stop 13 April to October: Every 8 minutes from 9.30am to 9pm. Last departure: 7.30pm November to March: Every 15 minutes from 9:30am to 7:00pm
Green Line From stop 6 April to October: Every 8 minutes from 9.30am to 9.20pm. Last departure: 8pm November to March: Every 25-30 minutes from 9:30am to 6:30pm
From stop 43 April to October: Every 8 minutes from 9.30am to 8.35pm. Last departure: 7.20pm November to March: Every 25-30 minutes from 9:30am to 6:10pm
Red Line From stop 1 April to October: Every 15 minutes from 9.30am to 9.20pm. Last departure: 8pm November to March: Every 20-25 minutes from 9:30am to 6:40pm
From stop 23 April to October: Every 15 minutes from 9am to 7.30pm. Last departure: 7.30pm November to March: Every 20-25 minutes from 9:30am to 6:10pm
1 to 3 days
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Exactly what you would expect for a hop-on-hop off!
I really enjoyed the bus and I used it numerous times to get from place to place. Make sure you mark your times well if you’re planning on going to a particular spot at a set time. Great service.
This bus tour was terrific! Had way more stops than the Big Bus tour! Our only complaint is that we were unable to go on the yellow route because of time restrictions they set!
Some say the Hop On/Off tours are a bit cheesy. We used it as a way to get oriented and get a general feel of the city before we began exploring.
Over all a good hop on hop off experience but on satSatur we .hit heavy traffic and missed several stops with NO explinatexp from the driver. Very in nerving for those that NEEDED those stops
Great selection of trips to take on this Hop On Hop Off bus tour of Paris. Good value
The company said that the buses would pass every 15 minutes during the winter. Unfortunately we waited even up to 40 minutes. The other company had 3 buses pass by before ours arrived! Also, it would be good to place a map on line to know where to catch the tour. We had to ask several people before we found the stop where we could initiate our day!
We were disappointed with this because there are too many stops on the line and at almost every stop the driver would take a 10 minute cigarette break. At the Eiffel Tower stop, he left a bus with all seats full in direct sun light on a 96 degree day waiting for 20 minutes. We saw him sitting under a tree with his cigarette. It might have been bearable if the audio had provided information during these waiting periods but nothing. Audio provided was not very interesting and not always in line with where the bus was. We would recommend the Big Bus hop on hop off instead. Those buses were always coming and going while our bus just waited. We ended not using it on the second day even though we had paid for a 48-hour ticket.
The schedule for pick up at Opera stated every 15 min...waited over 25 min. The stops were difficult to locate (poor signage). Finally found one at Eiffel Tower after walking around the city trying to hop on. That was the only location we found the "sales people" available. We were not able to get on until the end of the day due to the hard to find stops and low frequency of buses. Next time go with only Big Bus tour. This company is horribly managed.
The bus stops are not well marked (everywhere) and it was very difficult to find along the Champs Elysees (has several). Even the taxi drivers couldn’t tell me where they were. The earbuds worked only on one side. The replacement was the same. Very cheap stuff. Could not sit in a chair since only one (of two) of the speker worked and there was someone sitting there already.
Discover the iconic attractions of Paris at your own pace on a 1 to 3-day hop-on hop-off bus tour of the captivating French capital. Aboard a distinctive double-decker bus, admire the quaint cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the military splendor of Ecole Militaire and enjoy excellent views of landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre from the open-top upper deck. Whenever an attraction captures your attention, disembark to explore further and then simply rejoin the tour at a time and bus stop convenient to you.