Mt.Seoraksan is known as the most gorgeous mountain in Korea. With stunning valleys and waterfalls, it was chosen as a nature preservation area in 1965, internationally recognized for its rare plant and animal species, and designated as the 5th national park in Korea in 1970. Seoraksan became a designated Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO in 1982. It takes three hours by car to reach Seoraksan from Seoul. Our professional guide takes you to Seoraksan National Park by private comfortable minivan.
You will go to Gweongeumseong Fortress peak(700m) by cable car(optional). You can see the most beautiful scenery of whole Mt. Seoraksan at Gweongeumseong fortress peak. After Gweongeumseong tour, you will visit Shinheungsa temple. After Shinheungsa temple tour, The guide will take you to Korea restaurant in Seoraksan area for lunch and taste traditional Korean foods. After lunch, the guide will choose the best trail for you after discussion with you considering hiking experience, ability, physical condition and etc.. Suggested hiking trail will be 1. Geumganggul trail(it takes around 2 hours) 2. Biseondae Rocks(2 hours) 3. Daepo port fish market or Anmok beach cafe street.
• Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
• Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
• Daepo Port, Daepo-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in downtown, Seoul and drop off at the hotel after tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Korea is a veritable playground for hiking enthusiasts. Korea’s most prominent mountain is Seoraksan with breathtaking pinnacles, deep granite beautiful valleys, scenic waterfalls and stunning long ridges, and located on the east-central Korean peninsula, and is the most popular with tourists and hikers. You will hike the best trail of Biseondae or Geumganggul cave with deep beautiful granite valleys, basins made by waterfalls and stream and scenic waterfalls for two to three hours.
• Pick up and drop off at Hotel in Seoul
• Comfortable mini van
• Beautiful scenery with cable car(optional)
• Two hours' hiking at the most stunning trail with experienced mountaineering guide(licensed English tour guide)
• Hike trails on beautiful valleys of the granite cliff like a folding screen, streams and scenic water falls
• Visiting a Buddhist temple(Sinheungsa)
• Guide's explanations on Seoraksan and Korean history and culture
• Lunch box or lunch at Traditional Korean restaurant