Why go on a bike tour with Let's Go?
We are a licensed travel agency by the Singapore Tourism Board. We have insurance cover and use only licensed guides! Our tours have been curated as 'Passion Tours' by the Tourism Board; the best in Singapore!
Wanna sample the local food but don’t wanna gain inches? Join our Bike & Bites Tour!
Cycle through the streets and taste the local food with our experienced local guide. The 3 main ethnic groups in Singapore are the Chinese, Malays and Indians. You’ll get to eat all 3 plus a surprise!
We’ll ride to colourful Chinatown, rustic Kampung Glam (Malay Village) and intoxicating Little India! Besides sampling the delicious food, learn how these different races came to live harmoniously in Singapore.
Navigate the little streets to discover interesting facts of life in early Singapore. Ride by a temple and be awed by the hundreds of deities! See the home of the Sultan of Singapore. Flower shops, spice shops, food shops, scent shops! Be prepared for a sensory overload! Find out how the streets got their quirky names!
Oh, don’t worry about the calories. We’ll burn them as long as we keep on ridin’.
What are you waiting for? Bring your appetite and let’s go Bike & Bites!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
• Cycling Distance: Approximately 15 km with several stops.
• Subject to change depending on events, weather, road condition, etc.Start & End Point
Let’s Go Bike Singapore.
• Kampong Glam (Muslim Village)
• Little India
• And everywhere in between!Culinary Highlights
• Chinese food – Traditional Soy Sauce Chicken
• Malay food – Gado Gado
• Indian food – Prata, Thosai, etc.
• Surprise item – find out on the tour!
• Note: Food may be substituted with a similar item in certain situations (e.g. stall is closed)