This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
During the tour you will visit
- The Grand Hall of The Catherine Palace. More than 9 kg of pure gold was used for the decoration of this very interior!
- so-called Golden Enfilade of state rooms where balls, receptions, and official dinners took place
- world famous Amber Room in which the whole surface of the walls is covered with natural amber
- private room/rooms of Catherine the Great
- famous gardens surrounding the palace (in case of bad weather this part of the tour will be shortened or skipped)
Duration: 2 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel (only for central located hotels) between 9 am and 9.30 am.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Mini-group (max 6 people) 5-hour overview tour to Catherine Palace and gardens in Pushkin formerly called Tzarskoe Selo.
You will be picked up from the lobby of your hotel (only for central located hotels) between 9 am and 9.30 am. The exact meeting time will be given to you 2 days ahead of the tour. On the way to Pushkin (about 1 hour) your guide will tell you the story about the Catherine place, its design and dramatic history, as well as exciting life stories of its owners. The tour of the magnificent palace (including visit to the Golden Enfilade & Amber room) will be followed by a brief tour of the famous gardens.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
These tours are given by experienced art and history experts. They not only know Russian history and art in depth but all of them are great guides who speak perfect English (French, German, Spanish) and are very much enthusiastic and passionate about showing the unique palace and sharing their knowledge and passions with you.