What to expect:
You will be picked up from your hotel and be taken to the sites, in the type of vehicle of your choice. This private charter is perfect for larger groups, especially for families, as it lets you see more in a day with utmost ease. It also means that you can enjoy the day at your own pace. This 1 Day Kyoto Tour is fully customizable, bringing you and your group to some of the most beautiful and important stops in the area, from Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion), to Kiyomizudera, the classic Fushimi Inari Shrine and evergreen Arashiyama Bamboo Forest. All with our expert drivers with you every step of the way.
Here is a suggested itinerary:
8:00 a.m - Pick up from hotel in Central Osaka or Kyoto Area
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Kiyomizudera (Temple)
- Ninenzaka - Sannenzaka Area (the charming streets below Kiyomizudera)
- Kodaiji Temple & Yasaka Shrine (if have time)
- Gion Area
6.00 p.m - Drop off at hotel in Central Tokyo area
*NOTE: This is not a guided tour. Our drivers, however, speak English well, are able to be simple guides and know the areas/routes expertly.
Hotel located in Osaka City or Kyoto City Area
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Journey onto this 1 Day Private Tour of Kyoto by vehicle. Accompanied by a friendly, English speaking driver, experience the historical city boasting a collection of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. See stunning landmarks such as the Kiyomizudera, Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion), Fushimi Inari Shrine, Arashiyama (Bamboo Forest) and the timeless Gion Area. This is the Japan you've always dreamed about.
• Private Day Tour - Fully Customizable
• Experience the numerous, must-see, historically significant temples and shrines of Kyoto
• Stroll around the magnificent Arashiyama Bamboo Forest, a picture perfect spot
• Enjoy a traditional Kyoto style lunch and experience the atmospheric Gion area
• Feel safe and sound with our modern vehicles and expert drivers
NOTE: This is a suggested itinerary - you are welcome to customize it