The basic itinerary is as follows,
8:15 Meet at your Hotel and move to Tobu Nikko Station by subway and train.
10:54 Arrive at Tobu Nikko Station and move to Toshogu Shrine by bus.
- Shinkyo Bridge : One of the most popular photo spots in Nikko.
- Rinnoji Temple : It has more than 1,200 years history. Three golden Buddha are must-see.
- Toshogu Shrine : Japan's most gorgeous shrine and world-famous for its colorful and elaborate sculptures of plants, animals and imaginary creatures.
- Futarasan Shrine : Nowadays, it’s a shrine of love.
- Taiyuin Mausoleum : The grave of the third Shogun of the Tokugawa dynasty.
15:00 Bus from Toshogu Shrine to Tobu Nikko Station.
15:23 Ttrain from Tobu Nikko Station to your hotel
18:00 Arrive at your hotel
Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel lobby in Tokyo.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour is well organized and if you like temples (Nikko is al about that) this tour is a good spot for climb very nice temples in a suggestive environment! The temples are inside a nice forest and this provide them a magic atmosphere :-)
Be ready do climb a lot of steps!
Nikko is one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Japan. The Shrines and Temples in Nikko were designated as a world cultural heritage in 1999.
In this tour, we will visit following sightseeing spots.
- Shinkyo Bridge
- Rinnoji Temple
- Toshogu Shrine
- Futarasan Shrine
- Taiyuin Mausoleum
See inclusions and excursions for what is included in the price of this tour.