This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arigato Japan Food Tours, Minato 106-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
• 3-hour tour of the back streets and hidden spots around Shibuya
• Try local snacks and different dishes with 3 drinks included
• Visit a famous 60+ year old iconic Ramen shop
• Learn about the history of Shibuya dating back to the Showa era 1920’s -1960’s and discover some special spots from Tokyo’s past.
• This evening tour will take you to places that you would simply not find on your own.
Pass By: Aogaeru Tourist Information Center, 2-1 Dogenzaka front of Shibuya Station Hachikomae Hiroba(Tokyu Railway old car), Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Meeting Point- Aogaeru tourism Information ( Old Tokyu Railways Green Train)
Pass By: Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya 150-8010 Tokyo Prefecture
Ending Point - Shibuya Crossing
Pass By: Hachikō Memorial Statue, 1 Chome-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
Pass By: Myth of Tomorrow, 1-12-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Myth of Tomorrow
Pass By: Shibuya Center-gai, Udagawacho, Shibuya 150-0042 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Shibuya 109, 2-29-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Shibuya Mark City, 1-12-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Shibuya Mark city
Pass By: Mega Don Quijote-Shibuya, 28-6 Udagawachō, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 154-0042, Japan
Mega Don Quijote-Shibuya
Pass By: Shibuya Nonbei Yokocho, 1 Chome-25 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
Pass By: Shibuya Hikarie Mall, 2-chōme-21-1 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-8510, Japan
Hachikō-mae Square, 2 Chome-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
This food tour of Shibuya takes you far beyond the restaurants where tourists usually hang out, to hidden spots where locals eat, drink, and socialize. Your local guide will teach you about the long history of the Shibuya neighborhood, while you sample a range of Japanese snacks and drinks. Visit places that you would struggle to find on your own, such as standing-only bars, decades-old noodle shops, and back alleys.
• A great start to a night out in Tokyo
• Lovers of good food and drink will enjoy this tour
• Involves walking, so best suited to reasonably active travelers
• Includes alcoholic drinks and dishes at four venues