1. Make your way to a stately traditional Japanese-style house in Kawasaki City, near Tokyo, where you will be greeted by your instructor. The exact address will be provided to you after your booking is confirmed for privacy reasons.
2. Take a quick tour around the beautiful Japanese-style garden and kura(traditional warehouse) and appreciate history and culture. (10 min)
3. Head to the vegetable garden to engage in a fun little harvesting experience. (20 min)
4. Go back inside the house and change into traditional yukata. (15 min)
5. Tea ceremony experience commences. Learn how to make matcha green tea from the instructor and try it out yourself. (30 min)
6. Enjoy Japanese tea served by the instructor with delicious wagashi sweets. (30 min)
7. Change back into your clothes and your experience comes to an end. (10 min)
Private residence in Washinuma, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour does not have any reviews yet
Enjoy 2 hours of authentic Japanese experience and spend a private, quality time at a quaint Japanese residence filled with historic charm in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa. Walk around the gorgeous garden and experience harvesting fruit and vegetables, before changing into yukata, traditional Japanese clothes, and taking part in an authentic Japanese tea ceremony. You can even try out making matcha green tea by yourself. This is a perfect opportunity to take time and learn about the beauty of Japanese culture firsthand.